Sep 17, 2022
Do you enjoy eating sweet things? Do you have trouble eliminating sugar from your system? If so, this episode will provide you with more information about that matter Mike Collins will give a wealth of educational insights regarding sugar addiction and how it impacts our mind and body in this episode he will talk about the impacts of substance abuse and the data behind the science of sugar addiction.
Key Topics -
The story of how he and his mother became addicted to sugar
- Sugar addiction's effects on our bodies
- How difficult it is to begin quitting sugar
- Foods that can and cannot be consumed when reducing blood sugar levels
- Science on the effects of sugar addiction on the brain
- The safe level of sugar
- Controlling the consumption of sugar
- Divorce yourself from the sweetness
- A norm can lead to addiction
Wisdom quotes from Mike Collins
"Everybody thought we were depriving these children of a life right of childhood, which I can tell you about that if you want, but that experiment was accessed their brain develops so amazing."
"What you have to do is divorce yourself from the sweetness that you know today. Like if you truly do this for 30 or 60 or 90 days, and you don't have any sweetness, your entire palate changes. Carrots will taste sweet peppers will taste sweet macadamia nuts will taste like candy, you have to literally change your relationship to sweet and that's the hard part."